Stardew Valley is a port to Android platforms of the famous pixel art role-playing project, which received very positive feedback from the press and a huge army of fans that called it an almost perfect farmer simulator. The main character inherits a farm and happily arrives in new lands, scenery and life features. In fact, a gamer is not limited by anything. He is able to choose what to do, whom to be, how to interact with other characters, where to go and so on. A huge variety of features, large spaces, a fairly high level of sophistication of processes and much more made the game so popular.
According to the plot of the game, the main character receives a letter from the late grandfather. It says that his old farm is now completely in the possession of his grandson. Once in place, the protagonist notices that the farm is in terrible condition and decides to devote his whole life to its restoration and ennoblement. This is what you have to do in the simulator.
The first step is to create a unique hero, using all the features of the built-in editor. Once on the farm, you get a small amount of gold and seeds for planting. From this, the development of the farm will begin, and this can be done in one of the following ways:
- engage in livestock breeding;
- go to caves for mining;
- grow plants, fruits and vegetables;
- go to fish in a small pond.
Each player himself has the right to choose the path that he will follow and stick to it throughout the gameplay.
There is a social component in the game. That is, you need to communicate with other characters, make friends and ultimately have a family. Finally, it is worth telling about the time and seasons. Stardew Valley is far from a typical farm, it can snow here and your plants will begin to die, you will have to look for a way out of the situation in order to stay on the raft and continue the work begun.
In Stardew Valley, you need to do the same things as in real life if you lived in a village. Equip your house and the surrounding area to your liking, a huge number of layout options are available to choose from, and for free. Next, turn grass-fields into fertile lands where various crops and vegetables will grow. Grow animals and get raw materials that can be sold on the market, as well as grown plants.
Find a mate for your family, get married and manage your lands together. In addition, participate in the development of the valley in every possible way, follow instructions from local residents, attend fairs and seasonal festivals. Of course, a person will not be able to work constantly, so make yourself a fun weekend. Go fishing, go down into mysterious caves and find treasures.
- Endless money and stamina;
- When crafting ingredients are not spent;
- You can craft at a time the maximum number of items, regardless of the number of ingredients;
- You can craft all things, even those for which you don’t have enough resources;
- Reproduction of objects is as follows:
1. Click in the inventory on the item you want to multiply (a red frame will appear around it);
2. Click on the empty space in the inventory. Single items (for example, tools) will split, and the number of other items will be the maximum (for example, after dragging the 1st fiber you get 999 fibers)
|Get it on|