Naija Ludo is an intellectual game, a kind of Indian game that combines elements of strategy and randomness: four, three or two players of all ages battle on a cruciform field with 16 chips from the periphery to the center of the playing field. The player who first takes his chips to the central playing field wins. The every step of players is determined by the bones.
For the choice of players, the game offers three colors for the playing field.
Multiplayer Ludo game. Invite your friends and find out which of you is smart and who is lucky. This can be done both online via the Internet and in a local network via Wi-Fi. In the latter version, only two-player game mode is supported. You can throw either one ludo or two.
In single player mode, artificial intelligence is played against the player. There are 4 levels of difficulty:
Barriers – players can activate and deactivate them.
In the game settings, players can also choose whether to knock down opponents’ chips or not.
- Added visual pen
- Multiplayer fully supported via Wi-Fi (2 players)
- Added difficulty level (easy, normal and hard)
- Added speed control. You can control how fast a piece moves.
- You can enable or disable the barrier.
- You can enable or disable the safe.
- You can place the board as you like.
- You can play with one dice or two dice
- You can decide to remove a piece when it captures a part of the opponent or not
- You can play again when you capture a part of the enemy, regardless of the outcome.
All of these features are available via Options.
Naija Ludo APK developers changed interface, added neutral action: now you can disable capture to allow free racing. Now player names can now be displayed in their respective homes. Introduced background music in the game. You can turn off In-game music, you can try a multiplayer game before you buy it by watching a short video. Two new background images have been added and are available for access using the Advanced button.
|File Size||13.5 MB|
|Get it on|