What is an emulator? NES Emulator Android is a set of software codes and hardware designed to create a virtual environment of one operating system to another, for example, Windows in Android. This makes it possible on the Android phone to play games designed for Dandy, Sega or Windows operating systems.
The Nintendo gaming system (NES-console) was probably the best source of joy and virtual happiness in the 90s for children; it was the discovery of some of the greatest games of the time, such as Super Mario Bros, Super Contra, Tanks 1990, bit series Mup Double Dragon. All NES games are losing compared to today’s games in graphics, and there is also no opportunity to get a new cartridge with a completely new game on the console, but they give a good emotional charge that young players experienced in the nineties.
Today, the best way to launch Dandy or Sega Dreamcast games are free emulators for various computer systems (Windows XP, 7,8.1,10) that allow you to play NES games on your computer, laptop, tablet or phone, without having to connect the Dandy console to the TV and insert into the slot cartridges. As nostalgic players know, all NES games are 8-bit and are a few hundred kilobytes in size – for example, common NES emulators are somewhere between one or five megabytes, so a player can store 100 or more megabytes , with the new average game takes up space on the hard disk, from one gigabyte of memory.
NES Emulator for Android creates on Android a virtual environment of operating systems such as Dandy and Sega. NES Emulator for free in some versions may also contain a collection of retro games.
The best choice
This is the best NES emulator for Android (hence the name). It is distributed under the GPL license, and exists for operating systems such as Windows, Linux, MacOS. It is considered to be the best for good reason, as it emulates a NES processor at the level of machine cycles, which guarantees the work of any Dandy game. The functionality of the emulator is very extensive, and will appeal to anyone who wants to try out the 20 years game again. There is also the function of saving (or auto save) desired by many children of the 90s, video recording, video output adjustment (thanks to the current smoothing methods, you can transform a picture to quite decent quality).
- Informative and user-friendly interface of the emulator makes it easy to navigate the tools.
- Adaptive controller: you can customize the size and location of the game control buttons on the screen of your smart touch device or connect Bluetooth gamepads.
- Save the progress of the game, and directly from the application, share the status of the game on social networks, either via email or via instant messengers.
- Killed in the game? It’s okay, just return the process of the game for a few seconds or minutes before the disaster, and try to come the killer stage of the game again.
- You can control the game using a wireless controller, via Wi-Fi. Also via Wi-Fi you can combine several devices into one local network.
- Emulator supports video filters.
- Screenshots function.
- Full support of zip files.
- John NES Emulator app APK does not occupy space on the internal memory card of the phone, the emulator installs on an external memory card.
- No pop up advertising banners during the game.