COLINA: Legacy — in this horror quest you have to play for a young man named Alex. He does not understand what happened and how he ended up in his grandmother’s house. When Alex woke up, none of his relatives were there and he found himself in an empty house, which for some reason caught up with him fear. After a few rooms, Alex felt like something sinister pursues him and now he has to behave very quietly. Try to find answers to all Alex’s questions and find out where the family of the main character disappeared.
Prepared for you a lot of exciting puzzles, some of them will be a real challenge to your logical abilities and ingenuity. Find useful items that will help you in the passage of puzzles, find a flashlight that will help you move more quietly through the dark and gloomy house. For you prepared intuitive controls, high-quality 3D graphics, terrifying locations and creatures, as well as the atmosphere of this horror supplemented by the appropriate soundtrack.
Feature of game:
- PANIC ROOM
When developing the game COLINA: Legacy Studio was inspired by a variety of horror quests. In the house of Alex’s grandmother waiting for challenging puzzles. But not just them… There’s something else in the house.
- CLASSIC HORROR
Third-person view and faithful flashlight as the only weapon against fear: the authors of COLINA: Legacy pay tribute to the great horror games of the past, while trying to find their place in this genre.
- STUNNING GRAPHICS AND SOUND
The game was created by a very small team, but the graphics and sound allow it to compete with the games of larger studios. COLINA: Legacy is a game that is hard to forget.
|Get it on|
1. Download APK file and cache.
2. Allow the installation of applications from unknown sources in the settings (done once)
3. Run the installation using the file Manager (usually the downloaded files are placed in the Download folder)
4. Copy the cache folder from the downloaded archive to the SD/Android/obb/ directory on your phone using the file Manager. The result will be SD/Android/obb/cache_folder/file *obb
5. Run the application