GTA: San Andreas is a full-fledged port of open-world action game, which capabilities are fully consistent with desktop version. A limitless open world and complete freedom of action – this is what attracts gamers to San Andreas so much. As in PC version, users have to try on the role of Carl Johnson, who decided to take an unfair fate in his hands.
70 hours of shootings, hijackings and other illegal missions, as well as the ability to travel around exact copies of Las Venturas, Los Santos and San Fierro – who will refuse? The game will greatly facilitate the life of Carl Johnson with great arsenal of equipment, weapons and cars.
Controls & Graphics
The variable control system has been successfully adapted for the touch displays. For battle mode, you will us the lower left part of the screen, as well as a series of action keys in the right while driving mode involves the skillful interaction of swipe and taps.
Perhaps the character models here look even better than in the computer version. Developers also redesigned textures and the play of light. The physical system has undergone some changes, of course, in the direction of improvement. Wide graphic settings will allow you to use all the features of mobile gadgets to play in GTA: San Andreas.
GTA San Andreas Highly Compessed APK+OBB FAQ
What is GTA San Andreas File Size?
The game weights about 2 GB in total, as after installation this number will definitely increase. As for this, not every device will have an opportunity to try this game on. Fortunately, there is also highly compressed version that will help to take control on this problem. The compressed OBB file weights 200 MB, which is more suitable for many devices.
GTA San Andreas highly compressed OBB info
– Works with 1.08 version
– Works only with Android versions below 7.0
– Since this is a compressed file, all in-game videos will be skipped
– You need to know that before OBB download you have to find out your GPU name with CPU-Z App, which you can download here
– There are compressed OBB versions for Mali, Adreno and PowerVR
Installation of highly compressed OBB file is not recommended for beginners during the first walkthrough of the game, otherwise you just will not understand the storyline and don’t get the full enjoyment of the gameplay.
How to unpack 200 Mb OBB/DATA compressed file?
Download ZArchiver Pro free ——-> here
Open the compressed file with ZArchiver Pro and extract it to Android/obb for Adreno and Android/data for Mali
How to unpack San Andreas OBB file without ZArchiver?
Some devices are already equipped with built-in archiver so you may not need to use it all. If there is no built-in archiver the you can unpack San Andreas OBB compressed file with any available archiver you have or can download (like RAR application). However, if you came here to download highly compressed San Andreas you can download ZArchiver too.
Differences between 1.08 and 2.00 GTA SA version
Full support for Android new versions
– Removed support for Android below 7.0 (those who do not have it, use version 1.08 or lower).
– Removed navigation bar, including black bar on the 18:9 screens.
– Fixed crashes.
– Improved resolution.
– Fixed traffic on the roads.
– New items in the setting menu
– Quickly switch control modes
How to fix “you may not have purchased this app” error?
- Check OBB path. It shall be here – /sdcard/android/obb or /sdcard/android/data
- Correct APK and OBB names
- Use Lucky Patcher do delete the license.
How to download San Andreas Zombie Apocalypse mod?
– Install Zombie Mod APK
– Install CLEO APK – Download link
– Move cache#1 to /Android/obb /
– Move cache#2 to /Android/data /
– Launch the CLEO SA application, select the SA item then Install scripts and install the scripts you need
– Run the game
– Cheat panel opens with a quick swipe down
Be sure to know that Android version of San Andreas has also Money Mod, which you also can download here. Download instructions provided above.
|Get it on|
– install APK file
– unpack Cache folder from the archive to /sdcard/Android/obb/
– full path should be like this: /sdcard/Android/obb/com.rockstargames.gtasa/
– size of decompressed cache 2.41 GB
– install the file, run the game!
Note: to use money mod you need to click continue, not to start a new game!