Lucky Patcher for Android is a powerful tool for automatically editing installed applications. Our APK allows you to remove ads, change the access level of applications, sort them by importance, manage the resources allocated for the work of programs, etc.
After download the utility is able to “license” applications without an appropriate digital signature “in the eyes” of installed Google services, to clear garbage accumulated in the system, optimize the device’s work, delete hidden and protected application logs and perform many other useful actions with programs.
- Scans running applications, as well as the associated directories and system distributions;
- Displays a list of running and installed applications, sorts them according to the selected filters;
- Introduces “patches” into application processes, replacing information in the software core of selected utilities;
- Creates (optional) backups of mutable applications;
- Instantly disables integrated advertising in programs;
- Creates isolated virtual folders for debugging programs;
- Automated system for creating and implementing patches;
- High degree of probability of acceptance of created digital signatures;
- Ability to emulate standard functions of Google’s system applications;
Attention! In most cases, when downloading or installing this utility, an antivirus program may work. This is normal. Lucky Patcher APK itself is not a virus and does not contain it. However, in view of the fact that the program is designed for patching programs and other manipulations with games, it is considered a potential threat. If you decide to download this utility on Android device, do not be afraid of anti-virus warnings. In any case, you act at your own peril and risk.