BlackBerry Keyboard — provides a choice between a virtual touch keyboard and a physical keyboard to improve typing speed and accuracy. Open the slider to close the touch keyboard and free up useful space on the screen. Opens a full-featured physical keyboard, which can also be used as a touch trackpad for scrolling and precise cursor control. Moreover, you can assign keyboard shortcuts to physical keys to start device functions.
BlackBerry keyboard consists of a number of components, the sharing of which can improve the efficiency of the device:
- Fully updated physical keyboard for more accurate typing and control as well as convenience due to the improved ergonomics.
- Touch keyboard, which has no analogues on the market, allows you to increase the speed of the device.
- An additional set of on-screen virtual keyboards for touch input and quick access to the most important text elements
- An intelligent input mechanism that provides the ability to learn and memorize frequently typed words and then output these words as suggestions when typing using the keyboard.
- A set of software functions that allow you to assign keyboard shortcuts to user-defined words and phrases, etc…
- Quick and easy typing with the famous BlackBerry keyboard, which offers automatic error correction, prediction of the next words and a personal dictionary.
- Increased efficiency through training and personalization. As you learn the user’s writing style and the words they choose, the typing accuracy of the keyboard increases.
- Text selection and precise cursor control make it easy to format the text you are typing properly, giving it a complete and professional look.
- Settings that allow you to control all aspects of the keyboard.