YouTube Vanced — enjoy your favorite videos and channels without ads and play in the background in the new YouTube app fashion. This is an unofficial and modified version of YouTube, complemented by features such as ad blocking and broadcasting in the background. The application does not require root access on the device and the availability of Google services. Vanced can even be installed next to the official app without removing it. The application has a multilingual interface, requires the Android version installed on the device is not lower than Lollipop. Missing for obvious reasons in the Google Play store.
Features: YouTube Vanced:
- block all YouTube ads
- available playback in the background
- the choice of a new video codec VP9 or HDR Force
- the maximum resolution is set by default
- compression effect for better quality on set-top boxes
- the choice of the theme: light or dark for Android Oreo and above
- video window in new or old YouTube style
- select your preferred resolution and playback speed
- In YouTube Vanced completely cut advertising. All that’s left of it — it’s yellow dots on the rewind strip. There is playback in the background. You can disable it from the settings menu.
The application has a function of removing the resolution limit: you can watch 2K video even on the screen 800×480. Default quality options are available, and you can disable info cards and watermarks for channels.
How to install:
1. The first thing to install a modified authorization package microG (official release will not work), if necessary, all possible permissions, disable the ban on the background and other similar restrictions (“Smart mode”, “smart background” , etc.).)
2. Then install the YouTube Vanced application