Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client — the best way to manage UNIX and Linux systems, be it local machine, remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi or AWS. In other words, Terminus is Putty for Android, but with a stunning design.
- SSH client with support for ECDSA, ed25519, and chacha20-poly1305
- Desktop application for Windows, Mac and Linux
- SSH, Ssh & Telnet support
- Local terminal with bash
- Built-in RSA / DSA / ECDSA key generator and Putty key importer
- Support for XTerm-256, are supported VT100 and vanilla terminal
- Local, remote, and dynamic port forwarding
- Automatic detection of the OS, for example, Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
- Hardware keyboard support
- 2fa password, key and authentication
- 11 amazing color schemes
- Terminal Touch with support for arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
- Organize hosts into groups to share settings among them
- No ads or banners
|Get it on|