KingRoot is the best app for getting Root access directly on the device.
KingRoot can be useful to you when your phone has no custom recovery (TWRP, CWM) or do you have a locked bootloader.
Easily, quickly and without a computer! Starting with version 4.5.0, the app positions itself as an all-in-one (KingRoot + KingUser). In addition to controlling root access KingRoot has a lot of useful features:
- remove system apps
- manage startup items
- cleaning the telephone
- virus protection.
PC KingRoot support over 10,000 mobile phones, 40,000 and firmware. For example, devices such as, Samsung, Nexus, Mi, ZTE, Huawei and other popular models and firmware range Android 2.2-6.0
When you receive rooting through the mobile version does not trigger KNOX and have a chance to disable the protection Sony_RIC.
When receiving the app through PC version on the phone can be installed rekaveri and ticks KNOX.
- Application errors on versions 4.6
- If you have Root, it is better to not put the update (you lose)
- Some programs refuse to work with KingRoot
- Root is not received and is not removed KingRoot (popular issue) the yield is off, flashing
- Root disappears after a reboot (temporary root)
- Be prepared for the flashing, if KingRoot is not removed!
- You may not be able to update the firmware over the air!
Varies with device